Thursday, September 2, 2010

New Friends

Two more packages arrived today.. Yayy.. =D The first one from NICI Markt..

I also got bonus from NICI Markt.. One NICI card and pencil from Farm Friends collection.. =D



Well.. That's the good news.. I have a 'bad' news also T_T  There's a mistake in my order.. I  ordered NICI Easter Rabbit '09 but what I got is NICI Easter Rabbit '10, which I already have. NICI Markt just directly replace my order without notifying me that it is sold out. So sad.. And until now NICI Markt hasn't replied my email.. Boo.. >.< Hopefully they will reply soon..

Meanwhile, enjoy my new friends.. =D
Say 'Hi!'

One more friend in my big NICI family.. This bear comes from the classic age and I guess you can hardly find it anywhere. I got it from eBay and send directly to Singapore from Germany.. Yayy.. I call it the 'Bumblebee Bear'..

He is cute, right?? He wears a knitwear with bumblebee in the chest and wearing a hat with bumblebee antenna.. So cute.. =D

Like them?? =D


4 comments:

  1. Wow, lots of Nicis!!! I really love them, they are so cute :)
    I will buy soon the Dinos, hehe, I can't wait!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. Ya, I totally agree with you. =D
    I have the dino eggs.. they are very small and cute.. =D These are the old editions. =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh, very interesting :)
    Kisses from me and my plushes ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Too bad they were wrong, see if you answer and send you right that you asked. The others look beautiful.

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home