Friday, September 17, 2010

I Got Verification from NICI Germany... It's ORIGINAL!!! Yayyy...

Today I received an email from NICI Germany regarding my product feedback on this monkey. I copy paste the email from NICI Germany below:


Dear Stephanie,

please find below an official check from our side:



webbing label old one without star, new one with star (border line different – can happened, different productions)
paper tag, there are differences, and the green one was used as monkey was ordered as basic article additional there were some improvements of pattern.

So all monkeys are original  Nici articles.  




Mit freundlichen Grüßen * Best Regards 


Dominik Werner
Customer Service - International Sales


NICI GmbH
Langheimer Str. 94
D - 96264 Altenkunstadt


Email: dominik.werner@nici.de
www.nici.de






So now I am pretty relieved to know it is original. At least according to NICI itself.. =p


Viva Monkey!!! ;)

2 comments:

Newer Posts Older Posts Home