Saturday, September 4, 2010

Collections or...

Today, I feel like nothing to do.. So, I decided to take photos of my NICIs in my room. =D Enjoy..
Some keychains in my closet door: NICI Clumsy Monkeys, NICI Funnies cat,  old red ladybug, old bunny, blue fish, pink fish, meerkat, NICI old dino, NICI Esslinger boar, NICI classic black sheep, seafriends 'snail', max elephant, white seal, seafriends 'octopus', seafriends 'seahorse', matilda, crab pedro, seafriends 'crab'

4 Tier Rack of NICIs

1st Tier: NICI Snowcats 30cm, Milo Gorilla 35cm, Hippo Love Beige, Jack and Jill 'The Huskies'

2nd Tier: Magnicis (Milo Gorilla, Spider, Monkey, Rabbit Carroti, Mona, Polar Bear, Cat Samuel), Lion hand puppet, Magic Meadows Series, Pink Ladybug, Yellow Bumblebee,  3 Zebra New Edition (Black, White and White-Black)
3rd Tier: Magnicis (Meerkat, Classic Porcupine, Lou, Koala Joey, Jolly Bob, Jolly Rosa), Meerkat 25cm, Koala Joey with child, Detlef 'Winter', Seal, Snowcats 25cm, 20th Anniversary Series (Sam, Paula, Turtle, Otto)

4th Tier: Rabbit Carotti 15cm, Bumblebee Bear, Keychains (Silvio Raven, Werewolf, Samanta Witch, Frankenstein, Mr. Vampire, Ghost, Spook, Witch)

Hanging down the curtain

Wild Friends: Lion, Blue Leopard, Mo Camel, Melinda Ant, Gwen Giraffe, Bison Big Bow, Grasshopper, Giraffe, Zebra, Tiger, Crocodile. Forest Friends: Frederic Fox, Rob Raccoon, Calvin Skunk, Hetch Hogan. White Rabbit
Magic Forest: Pink and Blue Unicorn. Pink and Gray Dolphin. Lea Little Wingels. Classic Bears. Love Mouse. Jolly Wolf and Hugo. Mutt Dog and Bulldog. Bird egg 'Easter 2010'. Jackson Cats (grey and brown). Bear Phillippe. Max Elephant.
Jolly Mah Pink. Cool NICI School Series. Jolly Princess Series. Rosa and Detlef 'Summer'. The Landlords: Earl Grey, Edward, Sally Sue, Hampy Porkland, Classic Zebra.
Angel and Devil. Eve 'Santa's Helper'. Moo Only. Little Sam. Max Elephant beige. Old Dino Dragon. Sheepworlds: White and Black. Rabbit Carotti. Rock Baby Black. Verano Caliente: Toucan. Lovely Bears (beige, caramel, brown). Winter Bears. Valentina.
Lillebi. Rudolfo. Farm Friends: Pig and Cow. Dino Eggs: Trevor, Tyson, Diego.
Some in my beds.. Mostly monkeys =D plus a meerkat and NICI Classic Brown Sheep..  And Little Green Men from Toy Story

Still have so many collections missing. Some of them cannot find in Singapore. So sad that now they don't take in the 15cm plushes. >.< So I must buy from other places.. Huhu..

8 comments:

  1. OMG! My God, how many stuffed animals. You have many, I have no points and no longer know where to get them and you have many, I can not count them, but many are. I love it! they are beautiful. I'll have to buy something similar to put the new future that I bought because I have no idea where to get them XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. How many Nicis do you have??? I envy you a lot.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. I want to kidnap all the monkeys!!! Hahaha joking. Cute stuff (: I'm envious! They must have cost a fortune...

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha.. i don't know how many of them.. =D
    but they are so cute and huggable.. =D

    well, most of the old collections I got them at discounted price.. lucky me.. =D

    Hello from all my NICIs to you.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi!

    Wow, you collect a hugh number of Nici-Products. Thats great. Everyone can see that u love them! U buy just in 15 cm? Sometimes they looks more cute and beautyful in bigger sizes, like Big Bow in 50 cm. I also collect some and there was a special series called verano caliente - very great birds, but not longer available. To increase the number of ur Nici-Products, check ebay or nici.de

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi.. Thanks for your comment..

    Well, i collect mostly 15cm but I do buy the bigger ones if I like the series. :)
    I have big bow 50cm and he's very cute. Thanks for the info.

    ReplyDelete
  7. With so many cute toys around you , You are bound to have a sound sleep and be late tomorrow.haha, here is another cute toy http://thebloggess.com/2013/09/i-want-to-apologize-to-australia-in-advance/#comment-329417 get one in your storge room.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hey, I am searching for the Yellow Nici Unicorn since I am a Child...
    Is someone here who has it ?:( I would pay a very high price .... it's so important for myself...

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home