Wednesday, September 15, 2010

NICIs on holiday - Weekend Getaways in Bali

Last weekend, I went to Bali with my family.. Along with me, there're also my 2 cutie monkeys.. And my sister brought her Minily Turtle with her.. =D

I share some of the photos here.. Enjoy..

Inside the suitcase
Sitting by the beach
Say cheese
Relax on the bed in Ramada Bali
In St. Regis Bali.. Nice..

Playing puzzle in the gazebo

In the lobby

By the pool in the lobby
Peek-a-boo

Turtle lamp
In the gazebo at night

Another turtle lamp by the pool

Hope you enjoy the photos.. =D

4 comments:

  1. That's pretty Minily Tortuga, monkeys too, but I like the Turtle ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.. =D that turtle is not mine.. it's my sister's.. i bought it for her

    monkeys ftw.. =p i love my monkeys.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I envy you a lot!!! Bali!!! I would like to go once in my life :))
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha.. You should go there if you have time. It's a good place to relax. :)

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home