Tuesday, August 31, 2010

Some Snapshots of My Monkey Collection

This post is for cassssandra who ask about my monkey family photos.. Unfortunately, most of the photos are not in my laptop.. >.<

So.. Enjoy some photos of my monkeys.. =D
My first monkey (50cm lying) she suffers hair loss T_T

Cute Magnici

Golf Stick Cover =p

55cm dangling monkey (found in Denmark)

80cm dangling monkey (i have twins =D)

160cm dangling monkey (thx to CNS SG)

160cm monkey in action.. reading newspaper

Twins (50cm lying) new and old >.<
Hope you enjoy.. Next time I will upload my complete collections of the monkeys.. =D

8 comments:

  1. Wow, you have a lot of monkeys!!! My favourite Nicis are the Sheeps (Jolly Mäh series), but monkeys are adorable too :))
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha.. thanks raquel.. i also have jolly mah series.. but only one per series. =D they are also very cute and chubby.. =p

    ReplyDelete
  3. You have lots of monkeys, the biggest seems to be the most beautiful. ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahaha.. dun think can hug the biggest one.. even if i stretch my arm i still cannot hug around it.. he's too fatt.. =p

    Ya, I'm studying here and now working here.. just graduating a few months ago.. =D

    thanks for being my loyal reader.. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hello! I really like your monkeys, in particular the sixth and the seventh... Where I can find them? And the price? I have to do a graduation gift!

    ReplyDelete
  7. The biggest monkey I found it last time in Singapore from Cards N' Such but I don't think they have another one like this. It was S$500 last time. Last year, I saw one of this big monkey in Jakarta, Indonesia at about the same price. But it's gone now. :(

    ReplyDelete
  8. Have you ever seen the dangling monkey that doesnt have beige hands? My daughter had one as a baby and lost it. Been trying to replace it for a couple of years now.

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home