Tuesday, September 14, 2010

New Products from NICI - Horse Club

NICI launched another range of product on early September, called NICI Horse Club. Featuring two beautiful horses, the brown and the white horses, there are wide range of products available. From the usual plush (size 15cm-80cm) for both horses, the cushions, mugs to pencil case and many more..
NICI Newsletter (courtesy to NICI.de)

I plan to get the 15cm plushes as usual.. Hopefully can find them because Singapore no longer take in this size. >.<

7 comments:

  1. In my stuffed animals I do not like, but the accessories and see if that very beautiful things.

    You know, my last acquisition was a dinosaur, the Stegosaurus 40cm, is precious. And I asked for the internet to 35cm Frederic Fox, tomorrow I arrived, I look forward to having it in my hands and see if it is as beautiful as it looks in the photos.

    I hope you can get those that want and if you do not already know, online you can request them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I hope to buy the 15 cm horses too.
    Bea, you must make your own blog, I suspect that you have a great collection there to show :))
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would be good to blog, but I have not as many as Stephanie XD

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahaha.. I know I can buy online but the shipping cost to Singapore is way too expensive.. >.<

    I support Raquel's idea.. Make a blog and share your plushies.. =D

    Greetings to your new Stegosaurus and Frederic Fox.. They must be very cute and adorable..

    ReplyDelete
  5. I don't have so many plushes either, just try it, I love to make my blog, it is very funny :)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha.. Ya, that's true.. share your plushies cuteness.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  7. At the end and created the blog ^_^
    What is not yet members, but asked him and a friend.
    http://mundonici.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home