Monday, September 20, 2010

Whose Eggs are These??

In a one fine day, three little Dinos, Diego, Trevor and Tyson, are having a walk in the NICI forest. Suddenly, they spotted something familiar. THEIR EGGS!!!


But, why are there 4 eggs? Whose egg is the last one? So, Trevor, Diego and Tyson collected their own eggs.


Suddenly, Dino 'Drago' comes and said, "That's my egg!!". He points to the last egg left there. So now, all eggs have owners.


The eggs started to hatch.. First, Trevor's egg..


2nd, Diego's egg..


3rd, Tyson's egg..


And, finally, Drago's egg..


Ups.. Do you notice that Drago's egg is not a dinosaur?? It's a bird..


Hahaha.. So I guess Drago has mistaken the egg.. =_= Poor Drago..

6 comments:

  1. So beautiful, are precious. In the picture of Tyson with his egg appears that stares at the camera XD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have a curiosity. Why do not you take away the label? I if I remove them, but I have them all saved.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I purposely take Tyson's picture from that angle. =)

    I decided not to remove the labels unless I want to wash them. I'm afraid I will forget where I save them. =D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehehe, I love this post!!!! How cute are the eggs, I love them!!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha.. Thanks raquel. Send my greetings to your dinos from my baby dinos and big bros. :D

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home