Saturday, September 18, 2010

Once Upon A Time in NICI Bear Kingdom

In a faraway land called NICI land, there is a small kingdom occupied by bears. Today, the bears decide to hold a pageant. It is meant to look for a 'KitKat' Ambassador.

The Contestants (from right to left) : Brown Lovely Bear, Beige Lovely Bear,
Caramel Lovely Bear, Valentina, Gold NICI Bear, Choco NICI Bear 

And we present the judges..

The Judges: The Winter Bears and Phillipp

Now, the judge will brief the contestants on the pageant rules and regulations. Look.. Somebody is peeping..

Briefing Session
This is what the champion will get
KitKat Mint Ambassador
Now, we start the pageant. Each contestants is asked to strike a pose and the judges will mark it. The contestants with the most natural and cutest pose will get the title. HERE WE GO!!

1st Contestant: Brown Lovely Bear
2nd Contestant: Beige Lovely Bear
3rd Contestant: Caramel Lovely Bear
4th Contestant: Gold NICI Bear
5th Contestant: Choco NICI Bear
6th Contestant: Valentina

Who do you think should win the pageant?? Now... The judges are discussing.. Psst.. Psst..


And the result is.... 3... 2... 1...

The Crowning Glory: Caramel Lovely Bear is the new KitKat Mint Ambassador
Congratulations to Caramel Lovely Bear.. To all other contestants, never give up!! There will be another pageants for you XD

p.s. Do you agree with the judges' decision?? =D

11 comments:

  1. What pretty are all the contestants, but I agree with the final result, Caramel Lovely Bear is beautiful and nice that within the last photo ^_^

    Beatiful!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love, I like so much the winner that I'm going to buy online, is that it is precious. But on Monday because I have to put money on my credit card ^__^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha.. Thanks Bea.. ^^ The bears are all beautiful.. but caramel bear wins my heart.. =p

    Btw, what store do you use to buy online? Is it NICI online store?

    ReplyDelete
  4. No, NICI online store is too expensive and I can not afford. I'll buy on Amazon in Germany, I get a good price.

    Caramel bear robbed me of the heart, it's beautiful ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. One question, your Caramel bear is 25 cm? or is of another size.

    ReplyDelete
  6. All my bears are 15cm.. That's the most ideal size for collection.. :D
    The bigger ones are more huggable but take more spaces. Hehe.. What size do you want to buy? 25cm?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Yes, I'm going to buy 25 cm. I can not wait to have it in my hands ^_^

    I like more than 35 cm, but not on the page, this 50 cm, but is very large and I have no space, so I'll buy 25 cm XD

    ReplyDelete
  8. Haha.. Good choice.. I'll wait for your blog post on this bear. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home