Thursday, September 23, 2010

Strange Zebras

In the middle of NICI forest, three zebras are having a meeting.


Here are some things they were discussing..

White Zebra: Hee.. Hee..



White-Black Zebra: Hee?? Hee... Hee..



Hee.. Hee.. Heee!!!


Do you understand what they say?? I don't.. =_= Let's ask our zebra friends, NICI Wild Classic Zebra and Wild Friend Zebra I..

They are trying to listen to the meeting


Can they understand??

Zebra I: ?? ?? What are they talking about??
Classic Zebra: Hmm.. Dunno.. Weird.. 


Hmm?? If our zebra friends cannot understand what they are saying, then... Maybe the three 'zebras' are not zebras at all.. =p

ps. This post is for Marcus, who is a big fan of zebra.. Hope you enjoy. =)

6 comments:

  1. I like those zebras, hee-hee-hee :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love zebras, I have two ^_^

    Hee hee hee XDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. send hello to your zebras, bea.. =D

    @monsterloi: haha.. the weird zebras are really weird.. =p but they still look cute.

    ReplyDelete
  4. all your toys should have occupied a room already, ahaha. I didnt collect these weird zebra, and it will never appear in malaysia. I collected a lot of sheep instead.

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home