Monday, August 30, 2010

Another Package

Yayy.. Another two of my packages arrived today. One from Malaysia and one from Germany..

I ordered the turtle and the frog from Malaysia and the cute black sheep from Germany. =D


NICI Classic Black Sheep


I found this sheep in eBay and decided to buy it. Very cute. It has a hanger on its head and a cute bell around its neck. =D

NICI Classic Tag


Cute illustrated tag


The tag of this black sheep is very cute. It looks like a child painting with crayon. =D

I'll talk about the turtle and the frog in the next post (too long to put here XP)

5 comments:

  1. They have the big monkey?!! :D How do you know about the monkeys in Indonesia? I have the second biggest one i think haha it has a bigger head than me! Last time there were so many sitting at the glass windows at the outlet in centrepoint! It's so sad that the monkeys are disappearing though. Would love to see your collection! Take a photo of the monkey family! :D Hahaha you know someday I hope I can go to Germany and see the nici factory there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes they do. I know because I'm Indonesian.. =D
    so when I came back there I visited the store selling NICI. =) Ya, I bought most of my monkey from Singapore. Next time I go back to Indo, I'll take picture of my complete monkey family.. They are too big to bring to SG.. =) I also want to go to Germany.

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey I love your blog, and so do my Baaton and his family :) Hope ewe don't mind me linking to your blog! Baaton is planning on making a baah about nici soon, as that is his roots, so to speak :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. hi baatonsbaahs.. sure i don't mind.. =D
    greetings to your Baaton and his family.

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home