Monday, August 23, 2010

Saving a Stranded Sheep..

On my weekend hunt with my boyfriend around NICI shop in Singapore, we spotted a 'stranded' brown sheep. He is lying in the shop and the shopkeeper told me he's the only one left here.. So, I checked the price tag and surprised to see that for such a big sheep, it's pretty cheap.. Usually a 50cm lying plush would cost me around SGD 59.90 and that sheep costs only SGD 19.90. That's how I got this lying brown sheep..

My Cute Brown Sheep

Since I never saw this sheep, I decided to google it.. Later on, I found out that this sheep is from NICI classic edition (based on the tag)
NICI Classic Tag
 However, until now still not sure what series is this but pretty sure that it is from the old collection.. =D
Anyone knows about this 'lost' sheep?? =p

2 comments:

  1. Hi, I like your blog :))
    I will link it to mine, if you don't mind :)
    Kisses from Spain

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, nice to know you. =)
    sure, I don't mind.. I also link ur blog.. ;)

    I saw ur collections.. Love them.. =D

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home