Tuesday, August 31, 2010

20th Anniversary Edition

Said to be the collections that brought NICI to be famous, these four friends are once again remade to celebrate NICI 20th Anniversary on 2006. Presenting..
Sam the Eagle

Paula the Duck

The Turtle

Otto the Frog

I got Sam and Paula from Cards n' Such Singapore and the other two from Malaysia (just arrived). They look very very huggable.. =D

See their friendship..

Friends Forever (pose like the back of their tags)

Almost forgot.. I have little Sam (15cm one) that I saved from CNS shop in Jurong Point.. He was very dusty at that time and I washed him.. =D now he is as clean as his brother, the big Sam.. =p I didn't manage to get the other three in 15cm size. :(

Brotherhood

Love them... Hopefully NICI later will make another collections to celebrate its 30th or 40th or 50th anniversary.. =D

3 comments:

  1. That beautiful, I love the ducks and the tortoise looks beautiful. We hope to continue taking their anniversaries and so met many years.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, they are sooo cute!!! Congratulations :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha.. yes.. the fur is very soft.. =D

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home