Saturday, August 21, 2010

NICI hunt around Singapore

This weekend, my boyfriend and I decided to visit all shops selling NICI plushies to 'hunt' for new items.. There are 6 outlets that we knew selling NICI: Raffles City, Suntec City, Centrepoint, Jurong Point, West Mall and Plaza Singapura.. There are some plushies discounted because they are too 'old' (my guess only.. :p), so we decided to buy them for collections and also got some other rare collections.

And this is what we got..
The 'shopping bags'

Snapshot of our 'shopping bags'

O ya.. One more thing.. The big outlet in Raffles City gives this very nice plastic bag with Classic Wild Friends  printed on it..
Wild Friends plastic bags.. very nice

I'll tell you more about what we got these 2 days in the next posts.. Some plushies need to be washed first.. They're a bit dusty and not really good-looking.. Haha..

8 comments:

  1. You're very lucky, here in my city there are not many shops that sells things NICI, although there are some very good and if not, is always online.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. Well, actually there are only 2 big shops.. The remaining 4 are just small outlets. Sometimes the collection also not very complete. They don't have the 15cm plush. :( so I must buy online.

    I really want to see the NICI store in Germany.. Haha.. =D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Me too I love to go to the store NICI in Germany ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi there! I came across your "NICI hunt around SG" post. Just wondering - are the shops by NICI? Or just selling lots of NICI products? :))

    Cos I'm trying to find Rob the Raccoon without any success. Your help will be greatly appreciated, ty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Shanyu.. :) No, in Singapore the shop name is Cards N' Such or some just put CNS as the shop name. They are the official distributor of NICI in Singapore. I guess Singapore doesn't take in Rob Raccoon. :) I got my Rob Raccoon from Indonesia. Hope this helps. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi

    Come see my blog as I'm an online retailer for Nici based in Malaysia. I do deliver around the world and to Shanyu: I do have Rob the Raccoon in stock =)

    http://velvet-gifts.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi... I know your blog, been buying from you a few months ago. I bought the 20 anniversary series if you remember *the turtle and froggie* :D

    Just to check with you, did you sell the 15cm also? Cos I couldn't find them in your blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. try cards n such at forum shopping mall. the toys are clean n cute.

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home