Friday, August 20, 2010

Waiting for NICI puzzle from Germany

A few days ago I found a good thing on e-Bay.. I found a NICI puzzle with my beloved monkey in it.. So exciting to buy.. =D

Sadly, the postage to Singapore is very expensive so I didn't purchase it.. =( but... Yesterday I found the same puzzle from another seller with lower price and cheaper postage to Singapore.. *so excited about it* Then, I decided to buy it.. And today the seller emailed me that the puzzle is already shipped to Singapore.. Yayyy.. Waiting for it to arrive.. Maybe next week.. haha.. =)

NICI summertime puzzle from Ravensburger (1000pcs)

3 comments:

  1. How thoughtful! looks very cool puzzle ^ _ ^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. Yeah.. Recently just found out that NICI has puzzle too.. In Asia so hard to find other NICI things besides plushes..

    What series of NICI do you collect?

    ReplyDelete
  3. I do a bit of everything. What I like ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home