Friday, August 20, 2010

My First Encounter with NICI

I started collecting NICI plushes on 2005. It all began in Netherlands on June 2005. I saw the collection of Wild Friends in the airport and I fell in love with the monkey. Haha.. Sadly, I don't have time to go back and buy that monkey. T_T

On December 2005, I went to Singapore and guess what?? I found  the MONKEY.. But the price is not really friendly. =( I have to ask my parents to buy it for me. Haha.. Lucky they agree. So here it is.. My first NICI plush, the 50cm lying monkey.

My cute monkey.. She's getting old now

And with this monkey, I continue collecting NICI plush (especially the monkey, I got the whole series -> show you next time) until now. =)

3 comments:

  1. How cute! I also collect plushies NICI, since 2007 and I have 20 stuffed animals, plush toys than I have also bags, accessories etc. I love them, are super loving and very tender. My last purchase was Jolly Mah.
    http://i34.tinypic.com/2ry6c1w.jpg
    Noting that today is my birthday.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi, happy bday to you. =D
    Your Jolly Mah is cute.. =)

    Next post I'll upload photos of my collections. =)
    Yes, I agree with you. NICI plushies are very huggable and super-cute.

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home