Thursday, August 26, 2010

Two Surprises.. :D


Yayy.. Today is my happy day.. Guess what?! I got two surprises today.. My package from Germany arrived.. \(^o^)/

Kyaa... My sweet surprises..

I received my order from NICI online shop in Germany.. Totally surprised when see it arrived this morning before I'm going to work.. Lalala...
See the box and the NICI tape around it
Guess what's inside?? Tadaaa...
My precious plushes

I ordered mostly 15cm plushes that are not available in Singapore, like Hetch Hogan, Bison Big Bow, the grasshopper, the NICI bears, Gwen the giraffe, skunk, frederic the fox.. Haha.. Ooh.. Also the dino eggs.. They are superr cute.. I also got some other things.. the old NICI series, got it discounted.. ;D

One more surprise for me is..
NICI puzzle
The puzzle I've ordered from Germany store called buchbote.. =) finally it arrives.. I'm so happy and can't wait to make it.. XD




3 comments:

  1. How nice it all, you must be very happy.

    I really would love to buy at the store online NICI Germany, but is very expensive, so I usually wait for the taiga to the shops in my city. Someday when I have enough money and I care much that is not sold in my town ask me something, but is very expensive is better to wait when you want to buy many things.

    The puzzle looks beautiful ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. By the way, today I bought another toy and as you comment, Valentin 35 cm, is beautiful. With this and I have 21 stuffed animals.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Bea, I also never ordered online from Germany. This is my first time. I know the shipping cost is quite expensive, but since I bought sale items the shipping cost is more or less covered buy it. =D
    that's why I decided to buy it online.. And yes, the puzzle is very cute.. =D

    Welcome to your new Valentin bear.. =)

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home