Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Major Disaster

Hmm.. How should I start this post?? :(

Well.. Yesterday night, I was cleaning my room. When I was trying to move my NICI storage, the whole thing fell down. The result was.. DISASTER!! My container broke here and there and my NICI plushes scattered all around the room. :(



For those of you who don't know how my old storage look, you can refer to this post. :)

Okay.. Back to the disaster. I was very shocked last night and confused as well because I didn't know how to put back all of my plushes. Luckily, my boyfriend came and bought a new container. So, now my storage looks like this.


It's shorter now and I guess it's more stable. Hopefully no such thing will happen again in the future. :D

4 comments:

  1. OMG!!! I can't imagine the noise it made when it fell off...
    Well, thanks to your bf you've got a more stable thing (I hope, XDD)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. That scare when she fell no ... But at least you now have a more stable, I hope this holds up well ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Raquel and Bea: Haha.. Yes, it was like BOOM!! when everything fell down. And to make it worse, I couldn't lift it up because it was too heavy =_="
    I guess my current one is very stable because it has no 'wings' unlike the previous one. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. *phew* Glad that all the Nici plushies are alright :) they must have had a big scare

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home