Friday, January 7, 2011

Gorilla Brothers

Today is Gorilla day.. :D

Milo the Gorilla is in action together with this brothers. He has just graduated from the university and he wants to take picture with his little brother. So, he asks his twin brother to take a picture of them.


Milo also wants to show his placate of honor :D


Luckily, there's a kind passer-by who offers to take picture of the brothers..

Nice picture, right.. :D And btw, if you are wondering what the other brother does, well, he's a baseball athlete *can't you judge from his clothes?? ;)*. And he loves to pose for the camera as well..


That's our Gorilla brothers' day.. :)

ps. To Hugo Wolf: Hope this post convincing you to take home the gorilla. :D they are so adorable *look at their eyes.. who can resist them?? * ;)

8 comments:

  1. Hey Stephanie, you are really awesome :) Thanks for responding to my request so fast! ^_^ The last picture is so cute.

    Initially I felt that your Gorilla looks big, i thought they were 50cm, then after seeing more pictures, they still somehow look big to me! I don't know why haha, the one i have is 35cm also but yours somehow look more gigantic.

    I love your gorilla's round and chubby face.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. No problem, I love to share my NICI photos :D

    Perhaps both my gorillas love to eat more than yours.. *ie. they eat air from my aircon :p*

    ReplyDelete
  3. Could you also do a post on the "little rockers" trio (skunk, wolf & zebra) that you just got? I think you would be the first person to post pictures of them :p

    By the way, where did you find that nice baseball jersey for Milo?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hey, congrats for your graduation :))
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. How beautiful is at graduation. I love the photos ^^

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Hugo: Sure, will post on the rockers soon *perhaps tomorrow if I have time* :) and the jersey.. I got it from Legoland, USA when I was there last year :D I usually buy clothes for my monkey *50cm one* from build-a-bear workshop :D

    @Raquel & Bea: Haha.. Thanks.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. No worries Stephanie, take your time :) Thanks for the build-a-bear-workshop tip! :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. @Language Friendly: Hi.. Happy New Year to you and Michael the Monkey :D Hope you can also follow my blog. :)

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home