Thursday, January 20, 2011

Old Memories

Today I dug through my old photos in my laptop and I realized whenever I travelled there will be at least 1 NICI plush travelling with me :D *read: the monkey* 

So I just want to share the photos here, though some of them might not be really clear of the location. :D

2007: at home in Indo, just before I stupidly put her into washing machine :(

2007: I use my monkey as my party decoration, this is for phototaking

2009: in UCLA, USA with my friend's Mickey

2009: Switzerland, in the tour bus

2009: Switzerland, with my sister's panda
2010: Bali

2010: Bali, inside the bus

2010: Bali, during the world cup craze

2010: Bali, in St. Regis lobby, attacked by the evil panda

2010: Bali, in St. Regis on the way to the villa

Actually I've travelled to many other places, but sadly I always forgot to take pictures with my NICI *read: my monkey* so these photos are all that I have found :)

Hope you enjoy the rest of the week. It's almost weekend *again* Yayyy... :D

3 comments:

  1. Your monkey is a busy traveller!!! I like your pics very much :)
    Enjoy the weekend
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, your monkey is all a traveler. I love the pictures comes out very nice ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Sweet! I love photos of Nici plush travelling :D
    The party decoration with your monkeys are simply amazing! Have a great weekend :)

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home