Monday, October 25, 2010

New Storage System

Since the number of my NICIs increase, I need to upgrade my storage system. :D
But my space is limited, so this is what I ended up with.. :p

Tower

Other side of the tower

And there are 2 'wings' attached to the 'tower'.. :p
2 Wings.. Like a plane :p
Show you how they look like from the front.. :D
Wing 1: Jolly Bob & Lovely, Meerkat, Koala

Wing 2: Wild Friends, Seal and Hippo

Pretty efficient.. And I still have some empty spaces.. :p *Means I can add more.. lol*

2 comments:

  1. No wonder you need a new system to save them, so many that do not fit. Some day you'll have to leave your room so that they fit XDDDD

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my god!!! You will have to get twin towers for all of them :))

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home