Saturday, January 15, 2011

Cooking Time

Every Saturday, my boyfriend and I spent some time to cook our own meal. Be it from recipe or just randomly put in things :D And our NICI friends are always accompanying us when we are cooking, though most of the time they just watch and eat. =_="

empal with steak sauce, fried egg with cheese and herb 

Battered beef and chicken with french fries in special dip

Tunisian style egg and beef soup

All of them are totally home made.. :D And the results turn out to be pretty good for beginner chef.. ;p

Happy weekend!! :)

4 comments:

  1. Hmmmm, I love cooking with my husband too, it is very funny and we have a good time doing it :))
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. Cooking is fun.. especially when you do it with someone special ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice!! I love cooking segment :D I am very intrigued by the Tunisian style egg, what is it made up with?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha.. :D The Tunisian style egg is basically consists of tomato soup, water, some seasonings *must ask my bf, he's the one who put in the seasoning* and eggs. You can also put in vegetables if you like ;D

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home