Tuesday, January 11, 2011

Little Rockers are 'Rocking' the Chicken.. :p

Last Sunday, the three little rockers joined me for my sunday date. :D

We went to the church and then straight to Vivocity, for lunch and movie.. :) We had our lunch in Barcelos, a nice chicken restaurant *from Mexico I guess* Perhaps you know Nando's, it's similar to this. :D And I love the taste. ;)


They looked very happy but they are hungry.. :( The chicken took quite a long time to grill. :D And btw, we can choose the spiciness of our chicken. There are 4 sauces, Tangy Lemon, Mild Peri, Very Peri and Supa Peri (from the mildest to the most spicy). Each of the little rockers have their own preferences.

Rocker skunk likes Mild Peri

Rocker Hugo likes Supa Peri

Rocker Zebra likes Tangy Lemon
Nobody wants Very Peri sauce

They also had fun drinking Snapple.. Look at Zebra. He's so full until he couldn't move..


No wonder.. Everybody ate a lot.. Look at the empty plate :D


After the meal, we watched a movie 'Hello Stranger'. It's a Thai movie, watched it because my friend recommended it. Turned out it's not that great for me.. Haha.. :D

12 comments:

  1. Your pictures are very nice! Never tried Barcelos before but it looks really similar to Nandos like you said. So cute, Zebra eat until cannot move..why does nobody want the peri sauce? haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love little rockers ;)
    And I love Mexican food too :))
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Hugo: Thanks :D the chicken is nice.. we usually have 1/4 chicken for each of us. :D I just randomly pick the sauce. :p I usually take Mild Peri because it's not too spicy. :D recommended if you like Nandos.

    @Raquel: Hehe.. The food is very nice. I'm still looking for nice burritos in SG. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Not a crazy fan of Nandos like most of my friends but I still enjoy the chicken and the peri chips. It's always 'garlic' and 'extra hot' for me :D

    Anyways, your pictures successfully made me want to buy all 3 of the little rockers, now I even like the skunk too, look what you've done!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha.. :D then you must choose the supa peri sauce.. That's the hottest among the 4 sauces. :)

    Yayy.. I succeed in persuading people.. but the little rockers are indeed very adorable. :p sadly, you can't find them in SG. Perhaps online or in HK *closest to SG I think*. :D The skunk is sweet. I have the 15cm and my sister has the 50cm. Though it is mostly black, but somehow it's cute. ;p

    ReplyDelete
  6. I almost got a skunk when I was buying my raccoon, then I thought it was too black with no special features. Perhaps now I would get one, my raccoon needs some forest friends. Frederic should be coming next :) Did you influence your sister too? My sis also owns some Nici plushies, partly because of me haha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hahaha.. And get the hedgehog too.. Then the forest friends will be complete. :D Yup, my sister starts liking NICI because of me. :) Do you like the monkey from classic wild friends series? I love that one. Haha.. :) Have bunch of them ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yup I am aware of your affection for the monkeys, just like me with hugo wolf :D I remember there are still 2 monkeys in 2 different CNS, all 35cm ones. Waiting for them to reduce the price :p But the hedgehog, I got no love for them. Will be getting a bigger raccoon instead, the 50cm ones are so cute, love the humongous tail! :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha.. The monkeys are too cute. :D Actually, if you plan to visit Jakarta, NICI price there are cheaper, differ quite much at least for the 50cm one. :D Where do you get the raccoon? Are you buying online? Cos I didn't see any raccoon in SG. :) poor hedgehog, you don't love them. haha..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Yup I bought it online, raccoon never made it to sg :( Not sure whether you've heard of but you can get the raccoons from this nice lady here. I find the 35 and 50cm ones do more justice on their cuteness :D and the fur is really soft, quite similar to the fur on Milo Gorilla.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Owh.. I know her.. :D I bought the turtle and frog from 20th anniversary series before. Btw, how do you make the payment? Last time, I used Western Union because her Paypal account is suspended. :( So it costs me 10 sgd more.

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home