Tuesday, January 4, 2011

Welcome 2011!!

Hello everybody.. :D First of all... Merry X'mas 2010 and Happy New Year 2011!!!

Really feel sorry for not updating my blog for almost 3 weeks. >.< I went back to Indonesia and hardly able to get a nice internet connection.. :(

Okay.. So here we are now in the new year of 2011.. Hope everybody has a nice resolution list and of course new NICI character lists in line.. :p

Today I will post some photos of my Christmas celebration with my big family in Jember, a small town in East Java, Indonesia. Well, most of my mother's relatives live here so we held a reunion at the same time.

Me and my monkey.. Wearing the same 'batik' clothes
Smile...

Lazy boy

Skating pose.. :p
Merry X'mas with love from the monkeys :D

More photos are coming soon.. I went to Hong Kong with my family to celebrate New Year and visit another relatives. :) I found a nice NICI shop there.. See you in the next post. :D

10 comments:

  1. That beautiful photos. Happy New Year 2011!!!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww...so cute, you got matching clothes for your monkey :)

    You haven't been posting a lot recently, hope to see more of your post and more pictures of your massive collection! Cheers :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Bea: Thanks.. And happy new year too!! :)

    @Hugo: Yup, been busy in early December and went back to Indonesia from mid-December to early January. :D will post more often now. Btw, your blog is awesome. Nice pics. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehehe, I like your monkey's clothes, just the same as yours :)))
    I wish you a very happy New Year!!!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Stephanie: Thanks for your kind words! May I request for more post on Milo Gorilla? Seems like you have quite a number of them. I wanna convince myself to bring home the 50cm one which I saw at jurong point gazing at me with cute innocent eyes :D

    btw, Hugo Wolf and Jolly Rosa would be elated if you could update your link with my blog. Thanks a lot! :D Awaiting your next post on the hong kong NICI shop! Cheers

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Raquel: hehe.. thanks and happy new year too!! :)

    @Hugo: Sure, will post more on my gorilla family after the HK photos. I didn't have the 50cm one, but I know it's very tempting to have it. :D and thanks for reminding me about the link, haven't updated it for a while. :D

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Stephanie
    Happy new year from Austria. We like your blog! We also collect NICI but only the sheep´s
    Määäääh

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi, happy new year too!! :D
    The sheeps are great and they are becoming a bigger flock each day :p

    Many warm wishes to you and your sheep flocks. :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Stephanie: Thanks!! I know your gorilla is the big one, but they are so adorable too :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. @Hugo: no no.. my gorilla is just 35cm (the biggest). My most complete collection is the classic wild friend monkey, like the one in the photo for this post. :)

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home