Monday, January 31, 2011

Super Junior - Super Show 3 Singapore

Have you ever heard of Super Junior?? Well, it's a boyband from Korea which is very popular in Asia.. And last Saturday, they held their concert in Singapore and I got a chance to see them.. Haha..

Hmm.. I'm not a fanatic fan girl, but I do like to listen to their songs, so it's a nice and exciting concert experience for me last Saturday.. :D I'll show you some pictures that I managed to take in the concert *must be very careful because of the security*. I got some NICI keychains with me, so I took their pics with the stage before the concert started. ;)



The centerstage

When the concert has started, all my pics went blur *because I forgot to bring my camera, so I used my iPhone :(* but I did record my fav song, No Other.. Hope you like it..


And finally, some goodies from the concert. There were fan clubs who made banner to support Super Junior and the members and they gave these banners for free. :D Oh, and I also got a lightstick and a headband to enhance the concert experience..

One little fanboy :D *this is how I look in the concert*

With lights on, the attires are not so bright anymore

The freebies :p

My ticket :D

Watch this concert with my sister, we screamed till our voice became so hoarse in the end >.< but anyway, it's a very fun experience since we came 3 hours before the concert, queued for merchandise for 1 hour under the rain and queued again to get in to the concert place. :D unforgettable.. hahaha..

4 comments:

  1. Sorry sorry sorry sorry~~
    This song is so famous everyone should know how to sing, or even dance! I love the glow in the dark horns headband =)

    Watching concert is a great experience, although it's rock concert for me though! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is very good to go to concerts with our fluffies :))) But one hour queue for buying some merchandising under the rain is too much for me!!!
    Anyway, I hope you had a good time there :)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Hugo: Haha.. I guess most people in Asia will know about Super Junior.. ;D I started like this group because of my sister. Haha..

    @Raquel: Sadly I forgot to bring a bigger fluffy.. :( haha.. the queueing was fun actually, my sister and I got a lot of freebies when we were queueing :p and we got umbrella and raincoat so it's not a big problem :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm glad you will spend it well in the concert ^_^ I do know who they are Super Junior, but I do not like much. My favorites Asian are KAT-TUN and KARA.

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home