Thursday, January 6, 2011

My X'mas and New Year Present :D

As promised in the previous post, I will upload some photos from HK.. Well, unfortunately, because I was too excited when I saw NICI shop, I didn't take the photo of it. But, I have something else to show you all. :D

Before I went back to Indonesia for my holiday, I ordered some NICIs from CuddlyKingdom UK because they have 15% discount at that time. However, it arrived a few days after my departure, so I only got to see it yesterday.. And these are what I got from CuddlyKingdom, quite worth the money ;)


NICI Dogs beauties

Monkey eraser *been eyeing for this quite long time*

Then, in Jakarta, I also found another NICI goodies which were not available in SG and it was discounted *Yippiee.. *


Forest Friend Card Background

Forest Friend Card Box

And finally, the star for today... NICI from HK.. I managed to find a lot of things in the shop. And there is also an outlet in Citygate (all things are on sale there). Generally, the price is cheaper in HK than in SG, but compare to Jakarta perhaps it's almost the same. Nevertheless, I proudly present my new collections..

Don't forget the Disney friends from Disneyland

Owh.. One more thing.. Since I bought a lot of things *more than HKD 500*, I was qualified as NICI member. So, everytime I buy something from NICI HK shop, I'll get 10% discount.. :D


And there's also a stamp card.. For every HKD150 purchase, I get one stamp and after 10 stamps, I'll get a voucher worth HKD100. Sadly, the stamp card will be taken after the redemption so what I have now is my second incomplete stamp card *the first one was taken by the shopkeeper*


So sorry I forgot to take pictures of my NICIs in Hong Kong :( but I hope you enjoy this post :D

ps. Next post will be on Milo the Gorilla *as requested by Hugo Wolf* :)

4 comments:

  1. Wow!!! You leave me astonished with all the Nici goodies you have got!!!
    Congratulations and enjoy them :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. How beautiful everything. I love the cards ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. soooo NICE! Thanks for sharing the picture of your goodies :)

    I like the cards and the eraser. Fu Bao Panda is already in HK, so fast..and the rock Hugo Wolf, hope NICI will come out with the bigger versions this year.

    I saw the last sentence of your post, thanks a bunch! :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Raquel & Bea: Thanks.. The goodies are very nice, esp. the cards :D

    @Hugo: no, the panda is not Fu Bao. I guess it's like a limited edition made for NICI HK only, same like Moo Only series which only made for NICI Asia. :)

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home