Sunday, October 10, 2010

Princess White Day Out..

Today I went out to the city area and I ask Princess White to join me.. We then have our lunch in a crepe restaurant..


I want to eat..Nyamm
Posing on the napkin before the food comes out
Yummy.. The crepe.. :D
I want the salad too.. :'(

After lunch then we go around shopping.. :D While passing the Card N Such Store, I realized there is a new addition in the collection.. THE WINTER BEAR!!! Sadly, no Jolly Sven or Jolly Svenja.. Haha.. But still no 15cm plush.. :(

At night, while waiting for the bus to go home, Princess White took photos with daddy.. *aka my boyfriend :p*

On daddy's shoulder I'm so small

Peek-a-boo
So, now it's time for Princess White to sleep..

Have a nice weekend!! :D

3 comments:

  1. wah so bias, princess pink and princess light pink are not coming out together. haha

    ReplyDelete
  2. In short, it has gone very well ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. @monsterloi: not bias.. the other two princesses just want to slack at home.. hehe..

    @bea: princess white loves going out..

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home