Friday, October 22, 2010

My New Bedding And Bags

Today I changed my bed sheet to be all yellow because of one reason.. :D To match it with my new bed cover and pillow case.. ;)


Surely my new bed looks very cosy right?!! ;)

Ooh.. One more thing, yesterday I mentioned the freebies I got when I bought NICI from Jakarta.. Here they are.. Very cute design and very useful.. :D
A tote bag and a mini pouch
The tag shows that these bags belong to Jolly Rosa collection. :D Never saw this in Singapore before, so I guess must be pretty lucky to find these in Jakarta and got them for free (after spending much). :)



From what I saw, NICI Indonesia took in old collections of NICI. They even have the Wild Friends Collection which already vanished from Singapore long time ago. And, they got a 1.6m monkey too. :D
So sad I cannot buy that.. Too big.. Otherwise, my giant monkey would already have a companion. Haha..

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh! Where did you buy the wild friends bedsheet from! So niceee! And I really want to buy the 1.6m monkey ): But its not available in Singapore anymore right? Sigh. How much did you pay for it? (:

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. Accidentally found it on eBay Germany. :D

    Owh, the 1.6m monkey is available in Jakarta. There is one in Jakarta, I saw it last time I went back. :) I paid 500sgd for my big monkey. :D

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home