Thursday, October 21, 2010

Line Up!!! March!!

As promised yesterday, I'll show you something interesting.. :D

Hope you enjoy.. ^^

Lining Up




Take a closer look.. It is very crowded..





Notice something odd?? Hehe.. Yup.. I don't have Kroko Minily.. :( It is out of stock in Jakarta. So, I use Kroko 15cm to substitute him.. :D

Lovely Minily.. They are all very cute with big heads and adorable smiles. Minily is NICI baby version of the adult plushes. So far, I know there are 10 of them.. :D

Below are some pictures of the Minily tags.. Nothing very special about it though. ;p




I also bought some 15cm plushes from Jakarta (gorilla, jolly rosa, jolly mah father&mother, angel&devil with shoes) and some insect keyrings. Not a bad deal.. I also got some free gifts because I purchased a lot. :D A monogram Jolly Rosa tote bag and pouch.. Very pretty. Will take pictures of these tomorrow.

5 comments:

  1. So many you bought? Nice! They look beautiful, are all very nice, especially the lion e tiger. I love them! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. I've been saving to buy the whole Minily series when I go back to Indonesia because they are not available in Singapore. :D

    Anyway, the price is slightly cheaper than anywhere else because of the currency. :p So, more or less still a good deal. Haha..

    ReplyDelete
  3. I envy your suitcase full of Minilys!!! I only have two: the Turtle and Jolly Mäh (I bought this one in Cologne-Germany).
    They are lovely :)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hehe.. I love the Minilys.. Too cute to resist.;)

    Ended up my NICI saving this month finish up for the Minilys. :p

    Why don't you collect all of the Minilys? All of them are cute. :D but the sheep and turtle are super cute. :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. That grace, I guess the whole suitcase full of Minilys XD

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home