Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Finally, the Long Awaited Package Arrived

Recently, I was browsing eBay to look for NICI stuffs.. And I found this one particular seller that has many old NICI plushes. So, I decided to buy 5 plushes and shipped them to Singapore. It's not cheap but I guess it's worthy *considering the antique collections*

However, after 1.5 months, the package hasn't arrived. I started to feel uneasy. I thought the package was lost somewhere.. :(

But, today suddenly there was a knock at my door.. THE POSTMAN IS COMING!! Never feel so happy to see postman coming.. =_= hahaha..

So, here it is.. My precious awaited package..

Tadaa.. The box

Looks like being smashed on its way.. =_=

Right view

Left view

Front view
Oh.. One more thing, the seller gives me extra gift.. :D see the dangling tiger near the chicken?? That's my extra gift.. So, now my new tiger has his brother accompanying him.. :D

4 comments:

  1. It is good that eventually you have arrived safely. They are super nice, especially the tigers.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhhhh, classic Nicis are very cute :))
    Congratulations

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Bea: Yes, I feel very relieved. I was afraid that I might never receive it. :D

    @Raquel: Yes, they are.. The chicken is especially cute and it has very fat bottom.. :p

    ReplyDelete
  4. Luckily in the end you have arrived safely.

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home