Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Little Bubu

Last week, when I went back to Jakarta I looked through my old plush collections. And I found a bear named Little Bubu which has NICI tag on it. A bit strange though, I never saw that as NICI product. It was given a few years back by my aunt. Perhaps anybody recognize this bear?? I tried to google it and the result told me that Little Bubu is a Korean bear. Hmm.. Even weirder now.. Hahaha..



Actually the bear looks pretty cute. Haha.. It just that it bears NICI tag that make me wonder whether it is true or not. :D Because as you have known, China fake products are all inside the market nowadays. =_=

Okay, so here are the tags..
Front Tag

Back Tag

Paper Tag
Well, I suspect that this Little BuBu is fake. Hahaha... But anyway, still hoping that maybe this is a NICI special product or something. :p

3 comments:

  1. Well, if Little BuBu is a fake, it is a pretty plush indeed :-)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well, I have no idea. Certainly be false, but still looks very nice.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha.. :D Yes, the bears look clumsy and stupid.. :p which make them look very cute. hahaha..

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home