Sunday, October 3, 2010

NICI New Catalog - SUPERB!!

Just visited NICI website and realized that they have uploaded the new brochure. Here is the cover of the new catalog..

courtesy to Nici.de

I can only find it in German, but nevermind you can still enjoy the cute pictures inside. You can view and download it from NICI official website.

The design of the catalog improves from time to time. I have the previous catalog (the one with Koala Joey in the cover) and I find both of them are very nicely designed. Thumbs up!! Yeay.. =D Hopefully I can get the catalog when I buy from NICI Indonesia.

Btw, I have the Wild Friends and Dinos from the new catalog. Plan to complete my collection with other series soon.. :]

3 comments:

  1. The new bears are beautiful :))
    We are waiting for our new sheeps, hehee :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bears are very nice and I also like Love Cats ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Haha.. Waa.. I envy you, Raquel. The winter edition might not come in Singapore. T_T maybe I should get it online.. Haha..

    The bears look similar to the previous winter bear but cuter. :D

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home