Monday, October 11, 2010

20% OFF all soft toys in WEST MALL CnS store.. Hurry..

Just visiting CnS store in West Mall, Bukit Batok after church today.. And guess what?? I got a surprise.. The store is planning to have renovation soon so they are slashing prices of everything inside.. Including our beloved NICI friends.. :D

20% off for all soft toys *buy the big one.. it's worthy.. :p* and 20%-40% for other accessories *photoholder, frames, magnet, mugs, etc*

Here are what I got from CnS West Mall today
Finally, Jolly Bob and Lovely.. :D

Some old NICIs.. :D

And actually I spent my weekend shopping NICI..  =_= Yesterday, I went to CnS Jurong Point and bought some plushes again.. lol.. I'm so broke this month..

Love Dog and Edward Horse..

Jolly Pink.. :D brother to my smaller Jolly Pink
Broke but happy.. Lol.. :D

ps. Monsterloi, make an army of horse also.. There are like 5 edward horse left in West Mall outlet.. :D

3 comments:

  1. too bad, the edward only available in 15cm, need the 35cm badly =(... but now i have 3 minily edward, and 6 minily jolly. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahaha.. try to look in eBay.. sometimes there is Edward with nice price.. though it is used item.. :)

    Haha.. I know that.. Your army of 'students'..
    '

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home