Saturday, March 5, 2011

Pizza Fiesta

Suddenly has craving for pizza, and the best I can get in my surroundings is PIZZA HUT!! And I'm not alone.. Hugo and Wulfy joined the pizza craze today :D

Hohoho.. We are in Pizza Hut and we have a deal here! 10% off using UOB card ;D
Not bad!! Hugo and Wulfy are waiting for the food

Wulfy: I'm starving.. Where is the food? :(
Hugo: Wait a minute.. The waiter said 15 mins

Wulfy: How if I eat you first? I'm really hungry.. *Oops =_=*
Hugo: Noooo... T_T

Wulfy: Just joking.. Hehe.. I don't want to eat myself anyway ;)
Hugo: *sob sob*

And finally, after 15 mins...

The first food finally come.. SAUSAGE MANIA.. Nyamm!!

 And the pizza.. SUPER HAWAIIAN SUPREME.. Nice!!
Hugo wants to have the rest of the pan..

Almost done with eating.. Now, Hugo and Wulfy attack my drink. =_="

We love MANGO TANGO!!

Finally, our favorite dish from Pizza Hut!! You cannot miss this.. :) but I guess this dessert only available in Singapore, is it?

Hugo loves the WARM CHOCOLATE CAKE

And we finished eating with full stomach.. :D Happy weekend!! 

8 comments:

  1. Mmmmm!!!! I love pizza, and I love Hawaian pizza too!!!!
    Bon appetit :)))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ummmmmm Pizzaaaaaaaaaaa, I love pizza xDDD

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooo...your small Jolly Wolf is so adorable..I wanna pinch his chubby face :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hahaha.. Still trying to find better pizza.. :D

    @Hugo: Hehe.. You should get one too.. For your Mini Hugo companion.. :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. But so far we haven't seen such a chubby one :(

    ReplyDelete
  6. Haha.. I see.. Maybe most of the Jolly Wolf now are under nutrition because kept in the store too long. :p

    ReplyDelete
  7. The warm chocolate cake is nice! ...though my gf commented the name is abit.......gross. lol! Oh, I bought a 50cm leopard from CNS suntec! :D \o/ The one with brown heart shaped spots, not the one with blue/purple/weird color heart shaped spots.

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hahaha.. but it's really the name from Pizza Hut. :D Wow, that's good.. I never see the brown leopard in Suntec before, only see the blue one. :D

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home