Friday, March 25, 2011

Elsa, Gustav and Balloon Fiesta

As the continuation of Disney on Ice post previously, Elsa and Gustav were heading to Marina Square next. And in the main atrium, there was an unexpected event. I'm not sure what kind of event it was but the whole atrium was filled with balloon in variety of shapes and colors.

Unable to resist the cuteness, Elsa and Gustav sneakily taking pictures with the balloons. :D

Roar!! Big Tiger 

 Lovely Ladybirds

Giraffe with Monkeys 

"Hey, I have a new lobster friend here!!"

 "I'm too scared to climb to the top with the squirrel."

"Hi, Mr. Turtle! Can you hear me??" 

"I'm watching the whole exhibition here with Turtle Jr."

And here is our favorite snap of the day.. :D
Of course, it's a monkey!! :)

Do you like them? I really want to make the monkey balloons. There was a workshop held but it was mostly for children. Hehe.. :D Perhaps Elsa and Gustav can take the workshop next time. :)

3 comments:

  1. Hahaha, I like all of them, but the lobster is very funny :))
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very nice pictures :-) Seems like you all had a great time! Its very nice to meet unexpected events like this and coincidently have our camera and plush by our side!

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a wonderful event for Elsa and Gustav. I love the photos, especially the one with the squirrel :-) Greetings

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home