Monday, March 21, 2011

Legend of the NICI World Chapter 4

CHAPTER 4 - The Other Summoned

From last week:
"Mo and the explorers managed to defeat Detlef and ran away, but they had no clue of where they were heading to. On the other hand, Ma was about to go wandering the beach when a giant tsunami suddenly occured. After the sea calmed down, there were two creatures appearing in front of Ma."


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Upon seeing the two creatures, Ma gathers his courage and asks them..

Ma: "Hmmm... Excuse me, but who are you?"

Starry: "Hi, don't be afraid! We're your friends.
My name is Starry and this is Crabby. We're asked to bring you."
Ma: "Bring me?? To where??"

Crabby: "Well, our friend who has the same fate as you asks us
to fetch you. He wants you to visit him so he can explain
everything to you. Would you come with us?"
Ma: "Hmm.. You're not lying, are you?"

After thinking for a while, considering the good and the bad things that might happen to him, Ma finally agrees to follow them..

Ma: "Okay! I believe you. But how am I going to 
cross the sea? I can't swim. T_T"
Crabby: "Don't worry! Just ride on my back.
I'll carry you. :)"
Ma: "Rrr.. Are you sure?? Well, okay then!"
Starry: "C'mon!! We don't have much time."

So off they go to visit the 'unknown' friend. A few hours later, they finally see the shore...

Starry: "Yay!! We almost there.. See that island?"
Ma: "Yes.. but who's that waving at us?"
Crabby: "That's our friend, Croco, that we mentioned before."
Croco: "*waving* Hi everyone!! Finally you're here!
Come! Let's talk inside the hut!"

After a small introduction, the four of them gather inside the hut where Croco explains everything about himself and Ma. He tells Ma that they are the chosen ones, destined to save the NICI world from the evil Black Star. Moreover, each of the chosen ones has special talent which they can use to help others... 

Croco: "So, that's the story that I know.
Have you found your special talent?"
Ma: "I'm not sure, but I have this strange stick
with me. It can emit blue beam and destroy things."
Croco: "Hmm.. Then I guess it's your special talent.
You can use the stick to help us fight the evils."
Ma: "Wow!! That sounds great. I can be a superhero. :D"
Croco: "Well, in that case we should get moving.
There are another chosen ones in the other side of the sea.
Let's visit them and gather together!"
Ma: "Aww.. That's cool. Let's go! One more thing,
what is your special talent?"
Croco: "Owh, I forgot to tell you. I can call the sea creatures,
like Starry and Crabby to help me. :)"
Starry & Crabby: "*nod nod* Let's go!!"

Everyone: "Off we go!!! Yayyy!"

The journey continues for the four of them. Will they be able to meet the other chosen ones? Meanwhile, let's see what happens in the snowy mountain. Mo and the explorers are trying to find a restplace for the injured one..

 Mo: "We've been walking quite long, but I don't see anything."
Svenja: "Yes, I'm tired. Sven is so heavy. :("
Snow Rabbit: "Be patient! Let's walk a little bit more!"

Right when they almost give up, Svenja sees a glimpse of light in the distance..

Svenja: "I see the light. I think it's a house."
Bear: "Let's try asking for help there!"
Mo: "Good idea! Let's go there!"

When they are approaching the house, suddenly snowstorm appears. And two big snowcats appear..

Mo: "Oh no! What's that?"
Snow Rabbit: "I'm not sure. They look pretty big."
Svenja: "I hope they're not going to attack us."

Uh-oh!! Is this another attack for Mo and the explorers? Will they be able to find shelter in the house?? Find out more on the next chapter of 'Legend of the NICI World' next week! :)

4 comments:

  1. hehehe, the photos in the snow reminds me "The Lord of the Rings"...
    We are waiting impatiently for the next part of the story :)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I like the part where croco reveals to Ma that he has special abilities. Then I start to imagine along the way, Ma will meet a formidable masked foe, they exchanged serious blows to each other and then the enemy unveils his mask and it was Ma's father! Then Ma's father tells him that he is here for a purpose, it was their family's destiny to follow this road. Then they go off to fight the ultimate opponent..

    Alright, said too much..We love fantasy movies and stories as you can see ♥♥

    Keep up your good work!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The chapter is very well. Wishing to reading the next chapter ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Raquel: I haven't watched LotR *shame on me.. hehe..* :D

    @Hugo: Haha.. It will sound much like Star Wars or maybe Buzz Lightyear story ;) I haven't really decided on the ending though, so thanks for the ideas, giving me more inspirations. haha.. :D

    @Bea: wait till this Sunday ;)

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home