Monday, March 21, 2011

Elsa and Gustav in Disney on Ice

Have you ever heard of Disney on Ice? From my childhood days, I always love Disney characters. And Disney on Ice is a live show where the Disney characters perform on ice. My very first Disney on Ice was when I was 6 or 7 years old in Indonesia. After that, I'm not sure why Disney on Ice never performed in Indonesia again. :(

However, when I move to Singapore to study, I found out that Disney on Ice is showing in Singapore regularly and since then I've been a loyal spectator. :D So for the latest Disney on Ice, Elsa and Gustav join us to watch the show. :)

We are waiting for the MRT to come..
We're going to the Stadium :D

We manage to get the front seat near the rink because we are the early birds. :D

 Gustav and Elsa are exciting to watch the show

We can't wait to see Mickey.. :D

As a souvenir, we get a program booklet :) 

And a pretty flower pen as a bonus ;)

Finally, it's time for the show.. Disney on Ice Worlds of Fantasy presents....

Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy

Cars

The Little Mermaid

The Lion King

and Disney Fairies as the closing.. :D

We really enjoy the show and hope to watch it again the next time it comes. :)
Stay tune for more Elsa and Gustav in the Balloon Fiesta. :D

3 comments:

  1. The two lucky sheep got to watch Disney on ice! Yes we will stay tune for more Elsa and Gustav, more pictures pls :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love Disney on ice, is very nice ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ooooh, how beautiful was everything!
    Kisses :)

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home