Monday, February 28, 2011

Surprise!!

On our sudden trip to KL last weekend, we finally visited NICI store in 1 Utama.. Surprisingly, they were having 20% off all items, some even 50% and 70% off. The REASON?? Ehm.. They were going to upgrade the store soon, so perhaps they tried to clear as much stocks as possible... :D

The RESULT?? Me spending worth money to get a lot of items.. ;)

The rare seafriends plush - 25cm

Jolly Jomo 20cm lying and Jolly Liselle Lilac 15cm

This is even rarer - Timothy Hamster 20cm, My Mouse 15cm and Grey Pug magnet

Love Cats Alarm Clock
Wild Friends glass

Actually.. Timothy Hamster was bought from Parkson 1 Utama because NICI store didn't have the size that I want. :D And the wild friends glass.. I already had one in my house, but afraid it might broke, my bf suggested to get another one. :D

Is this the end? Ehmm.. sort of for NICI Malaysia. But when we reached Singapore back, we just randomly walked in to CNS store in Raffles City, not suspecting to get anything new. Then...

Star Buy of the Day..

I found a SUPER RARE Jolly Mah.. :D This colorful Jolly Mah was actually in the market around 3-4 years ago but it was out of stock ever since then. :) Happy happy.. :D Last day in February with a lot of NICI friends.. :)

Btw, sorry for my messy editings.. Just trying out some stuffs in Photoshop :p

5 comments:

  1. Why didn't I see that blue Jolly Mah in Raffles city before! Sigh..Suntec used to have loads of them, and pink too

    Wow! Looks like a fruitful trip for you! :D
    When I bought the 25cm Jomo, the lying Jomo was so sad his buddy left him. Glad that he's gone to a wonderful home now! :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. That beautiful all, I love it!!! ^^

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG!!! SEAFRIENDS!!!!! I've always wanted the starfish!!!! :(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(

    ReplyDelete
  4. How lucky you are, you have found many plushies that are actually out of stock almost everywhere!!!
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Hugo: me too. I never saw this blue sheep when i visited raffles city. Maybe it's a leftover frm somewhere. I found it hidden between jolly james and jolly luise.

    @-E-: haha. I've been lookin for the seafriends too. Now in msia only left 35cm crab and 35cm snail. :D

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home