Monday, March 14, 2011

Shopping.. Shopping..

Girls love shopping.. Who doesn't?? :D So do our NICI girls.. Shopping trip is a must.. Check these two girls..

Ms. Monkey and Fu Bao meet for shopping trip

Destination of the day: THE CLOTHES STORE

Lots of clothes, all genders, from sleepwear, casualwear till partywear :D

Let's see!! Which one should I pick?

How about this sweet pink dress?

Or maybe this sexy bikini?

Or the traditional Chinese dress?

Ms. Monkey has a hard time deciding which clothes to buy..  Fu Bao can't wait any longer..

Here!! The pink dress suits you best! It's almost springtime also..

So, it's decided! The pink dress makes its way home.. Haha.. What's next for these two girls? Meeting friends and having dinner together..

*Chatter.. Chatter*

*Laugh.. Laugh..*

It's a nice day after all!! Going shopping and hanging out with friends are the best.. :D

12 comments:

  1. I love shopping too :)
    But my poor Visa card is asking for help XDDD
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Haha.. Same here.. That's why only my NICIs go shopping everyday. :p

    ReplyDelete
  3. That funny, especially the panda XD

    Kisses ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. My little Panda is at home :))
    We are preparing a post with him
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  5. We have a pet Panda, Max, on our webpage. You can feed him bamboo shoots too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow! you have a huge selection of clothes! Our Jolly Rosa wants to visit your clothes store too :D Your 50cm fu bao is cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Raquel: Waiting for your post on the panda. :D
    @Jerry and Ben: Yes, Max is very cute. I'll feed him when I visit your webpage again. :D
    @Hugo: Haha.. We often buy the clothes from a shop called Teddy House in Jakarta.. They offer wide variety of clothes and quite cheap. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  8. ooo i see. Cheap is what we want! Will take note of Teddy House when we go to Jakarta one day :p

    Our cowboy hat and jeans for Indiana Jones sheebo is from sunway KL, cheap too :D

    ReplyDelete
  9. Haha.. Just let me know when you visit Jakarta, I'll tell you the exact location. ;)

    Maybe next time I go to KL, I'll visit Sunway. Hehe..

    ReplyDelete
  10. Still not received my panda. I hope it arrives soon ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  11. Owh.. Waiting for your Panda post soon. :D

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home