Tuesday, May 31, 2011

A 'Jolly' Introduction Part 2

Yup, this is the final series for the Jolly Mah's introduction.. ^^ Last time, we met the classic Jolly Mahs in Part 1..

And today, let me bring you the another world of Jolly Mahs.. Hope you enjoy..





I guess that's all for the sheeps that come under 'Jolly Mah' name tag.. ^^ but I still have more.. These remaining series are still Jolly Mahs, it's just they are 'special' Jolly Mahs. ;) Guess who?!





This time it's really all.. When the next Jolly Mah comes, I promise to make him/her an introductory page like this too.. :D

So, do I miss any Jolly(ies)?? Except the two other Rainbow Jolly (which I don't manage to get until now), I guess that's really all the Jolly Mahs until now. :)

Have a 'jolly' week ahead!! And.. It's almost June already.. See you in the summer posts.. ^^

8 comments:

  1. There is a Jolly white with black face. It is a classic one, but I haven't been able to get one, nowadays they are almost impossible to get.
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. Our Jolly Mäh are thrilled that you dedicate them a special post :-) Now we look forward to the limited edition... And we like to help you here from Germany, if you cannot get the plush in your country. Greetings and have a nice holiday in Italy. Maybe you`ll find some nice NICI plush there!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Stephanie. I found an Italian NICI site where you can find shops in Italy. It is www.waldmueller.it. Under prov. you can choose the region and under citta the city. Maybe this could help a little for the plush search in Italy. Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  4. And once again: At Frankfurt Airport there is a shop "Toys on Air" (Terminal 1, Flugsteig D, Ebene 2, Departure Hall C). Maybe you can find some NICI plush there. In Frankfurt they have two NICI shops and both are in the centre. Address: Neue Kräme 25 and Limescorso 5

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Raquel: I know that one. I include that in the Rainbow Jolly edition.. hehe.. :D it's very hard to find one now..

    @Leona: Thanks a lot. I'll let you know if I need your help to get the limited edition. Do you know when will it be released? :) And thanks a lot for the complete guide you gave. That's very nice of you. ;) Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  6. there are one more u are missing. It looks like rose. check my FB photo.

    ReplyDelete
  7. @monsterloi: which one? I looked through your FB photo, didn't seem to spot any.. :D

    ReplyDelete
  8. Does anyone know the names of the pink,the blue, the white with brown face and the white with black face Jolly Mahs?

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home