Saturday, May 28, 2011

A 'Jolly' Introduction Part 1

Jolly Mah is probably, if not definitely, the most famous series from NICI.. Consisted of a flock of sheeps and perhaps some 'unlike' sheeps.. :)

So this time I decide to introduce the 'Classic' Jolly Mahs of all time.. Hope you enjoy.. ^^ (especially the Jolly Mah lovers)

First, the sheeps...









And finally.. You can expect these two to join the flock of sheeps.. ;)

  

I don't think I need to explain about each of them, you should have already known them by hearts now. :D The pictures are inspired by the famous Jolly Mah cartoon picture, which has description for each of them. :)

Feel the Jolly Mahs are not complete?? Don't worry.. Stay tuned for Part 2. ^^
Have a nice weekend.. :)

7 comments:

  1. Hahaha, great! We love this :D
    They look exactly like that in the cartoon, especially jomo, luise and sheebo!

    ReplyDelete
  2. They are my favourite Nici Characters, I love Jolly Mäh :)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Hugo: thanks. The other sheep and wolves have no additional things in the picture, only the expressions. Haha. :D

    @Raquel: haha.. I know Jolly Mahs are your most fav series. I also love this series, second after the Wildfriends. :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ute and her sheep friends say many thanks for the wonderful Jolly Mäh presentation :-) Luise, Jomo and Sheebo are very special with your personal touch. We love all the pictures! Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well, Hugo's expression is the cutest (I'm biased) and Rosa's model pose is her classic :D

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi again :)
    You have been awarded with the Lucky Sheep Award of my blog Mis Peluches Nici, congratulations :)
    You can gather the prize in my blog, maybe you would like to put it on to your showcase :)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Leona: You're very welcome.. :) Hopefully Ute likes the drawing of herself. Hehe..

    @Hugo: Haha.. I know that.. ^^ And Rosa really impresses me with her pose.. Love her.. :)

    @Raquel: Thanks a lot.. Wow.. I'm grateful for it.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home