Sunday, May 15, 2011

The NICI Horse Club

What do you think when you hear the word 'Horse'? Is it horse-racing? Or a ranch? Or maybe something else? :) Whatever it is, for the equestrian lovers, NICI surely do a great job this time.

Since its launch in 2010, NICI Horse club series has gathered many fans, especially in Europe *I suppose*. That's why NICI comes back with the new series of Horse Club in early 2011.

So, I want to introduce you to my horses troop...

First, let me introduce you to the babies..
The 15cm dangling horses from the first
NICI Horse Club series..
I call them Sylphid Jr. and Max Jr.
*tell you more about these names later*

The first series only features the dangling version,
no lying no standing version..
Well, these guys here want to say 'Hi!' to you..
Flying far from UK Cuddly Kingdom, they finally
made their way to Singapore.. *Yayy...*

Okay.. What do we have next? Following the cute little babies, there come the mighty horses. They might remind you of the race horses.. Yup, these are the 2nd edition of the NICI Horse Club..

Hoof.. Hoof...
They look so great and mighty.. ;)

The standing version looks better..
It resembles the real horse more :D
I call the white guy Sylphid and the brown guy Max..

Next, come the tag..
When I see the tag, it reminds me of the winning ribbon
you get in the horse-racing or any other competitions..
Nice designs.. :D

As promised above, I'll tell you a bit about the story behind their names. When I was younger, I used to read Mangas *comic books from Japan*. And there is this one great book about horse-racing, called 'Syphid'. Basically, it is the story about a white horse named Sylphid trying to win the important races in Japan despite his weaknesses. And Max is Sylphid's greatest rival. It's a good story and also touching.. :) That's why the first time I saw these two horses, they immediately remind me of Max and Sylphid.. Haha..

Okay, let's move on.. The horses are ready to run..

On your mark..
Get set...

Go!!!
And there they run as fast as the wind.. ;)

Have a nice week ahead!! :) Btw, do check my previous post on White Collection. Due to blogger errors, it was removed temporarily and was restored only last night. So just in case you haven't seen it, do check it out. ;)

7 comments:

  1. I love horses, are beautiful. The label tape is like you get for winning a race ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. And...who won the race?
    By the way, I like the names :)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. We just saw the standing versions today and a lot of chubby Pandas :D

    kaze no Sylphid is more than 20 years old, wow! Started reading manga with Slam Dunk and still reading mangas now.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The horse racing is very nice and we wish you a lot of fun with your new cute plush yippieie :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Raquel: Hmm.. I'm not sure who won the race? But I vote for Sylphid.. ;) I love white horses *oops.. no offense Max*

    @Hugo Wolf: Yup, there are also the dangling versions. The bigger ones look better. And the Pandas.. tempted me to get the lying ones. :(
    I also still love reading Mangas till now. Nice to know someone who reads Sylphid too. ;)

    @Leona & Bea: Thanks a lot. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What size is the standing horse?

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi TG-tiger.. My standing horse is around 25cm, there is also a bigger version which is around 35cm.. :)

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home