Tuesday, May 24, 2011

New Package!! New Toy!!

Today the whole NICI flocks are so exciting.. A new package is just delivered and everybody is  gathering to see what it is..

"Hmm.. Is this another friend of ours?"

Everybody is so curious, they want to open the package immediately..

"Let's start to open it! I have a cutter here."

When the box is finally opened, everybody tries to be the first to see. As a result, nobody can touch it nor see it. =_=

"I want to see it first!"
"No, let me!!"
"Nooo.. I'm the first!"

After much struggle, Fu Bao manages to open her way.. *she's the strongest among all*

"Wow, an iPad!!" 

Fu Bao is such a sweetheart, she gives the chance to her friends to open the remaining packagings.

"Let me see! I should pull these two cardboxes!"

"Yup, that's right! Here we go!
A brand new iPad 2!"
*sounds of clapping from everyone*

But wait, the boys have something also.. It is the package that came earlier.. Wonder what it is..

"Let's open this!"

"Tadaaa!! It's the cover for the iPad!
Mummy loves green.."

And so here we have an iPad and its cover, let's try to see what it will look like if we put them together. ^^

"Haha.. The brand new iPad!
I love to pose with this."

"Don't forget the adaptor!
The iPad won't turn on without this. :D"

"*drumroll* I present to you...
iPad 2 with the green cover!!"

Surely the excitement will last for quite some time. I will look for the accessories for this iPad tomorrow. :D
One more thing, when you order the iPad from Apple Online Store, you can get free engraving at the back of your iPad. I got one too.. ^^

So, what do you think about the iPad?? Hopefully this new gadget won't disappoint me.. :)

5 comments:

  1. Enjoy your new gadget, it will be fun! :D
    Bought from the same place before, was a little surprised that the package came from China directly

    ReplyDelete
  2. Heyyy, congratulations!!!!
    I have a friend who has the new iPad 2, and I must say that I love it! You can install lots of applications and games :)
    Have a lot of fun with it :)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. That beautiful opening the package haha. Enjoy your iPad ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  4. The story is very funny! We wish you a lot of fun with the iPad! P.S. Your Panda has a very nice outfit :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. @Hugo: Yup, that's why you can get the engraving thing.. ;)

    @Raquel: I'm so excited.. I'll start downloading games soon.. Hahaha.. :D

    @Bea: Thanks a lot. I will.. :)

    @Leona: Thanks. Hopefully it won't disappoint us. My Panda sends her gratitude to you.. Indeed, she looks gorgeous. :)

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home