Sunday, May 15, 2011

Precious White Collections

For NICI lovers in Europe, the 'white' collections should have already been known. But for NICI lovers in Asia or other part outside Europe, these collections might be new.

I found my first white collection in eBay. The seller said it was a limited edition series by NICI, given as a premium to the buyer in Germany. Out of my curiosity, I started to bid and won my first two white collections, the fox and the croco.

From that time, I began my research on these white collections. This time, Professor Google disappoints me.. Nothing really comes out when I input 'NICI White Collection' in the search bar. Thus, I tried to look into Germany websites and blogs. I reached the conclusion that these White Collections are actually made by NICI as a limited edition gift for the buyer, either by collecting stamps or purchasing NICI stuffs for certain amount.

Now if you visit NICI official online shop, you will see there is a program called 'Sammelprogramm' or 'Summer Program'. Every 2 Euro you spend, you will get 1 stamp. And after 100 stamps, you can redeem one premium gift, which I suppose is this white collection. Unfortunately, international buyer won't get this premium although you've spent more than 200 Euros (equal to 100 stamps), the program only works within Germany. :(

Alternatively, there is also an official NICI dealer in Germany called NICI-Markt. Here, you can get the premium in the same way. And that's how I get one of my white collection..

Okay.. so finally after my long and boring explanation, here are the white collections..

 First, we have the Farm Friends
The cow and the pig.. Both come from eBay.. 
There should be a horse too, but we don't manage to get it :(

Their tags look a bit different, but I believe both are limited edition ;)

There's also another group coming on...

The Wild Friends group.. *my fave*
My first croco, Milo gorilla, and Fu Bao Panda
Croco comes from eBay, Milo comes from Jakarta
and Fu Bao comes from NICI Markt *yup, I manage to get one premium*

All the three tags look different..
The croco's tag I assume is the first white collection by NICI
Milo's tag is made to celebrate NICI's 25th anniversary *aka this year 2011*
And Fu Bao's tag.. Not sure, it's just another tag ;p

And here is the last batch of the collection...

 Forest Friends
Rob Raccoon, Hetch Hogan and Frederic Fox
All of them come from Jakarta, part of 25th anniversary series

But wait.. There's someone coming there..
Looks familiar?? 

 Yup, it's another Frederic Fox..
but this one is my first fox I got from eBay..

I assume the first fox is for the premium gift
and the second one is for the 25th anniversary series
but both foxes look exactly the same =_= 

This is how the tags look..
My other white collections have the same tag
as the left tag ;)

So, what do you think about the white collection? Surely, they look 'unique' and adorable right? ;) I'm still thinking of getting something from NICI-Markt again to get another white collection (there are still calvin skunk, ralf rabbit and trevor left), but the overhead cost for shipping and everything is a bit... :( *you know what I mean* Hopefully, there's another way to get the remaining white collections. ;D

4 comments:

  1. Oooooh, they are really beautiful! I have not seen this collection in Spain neither :(
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. I guess these series are restricted within Germany stores only. :( but, I guess you can get the 25th anniversary series since I got them from Jakarta. :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. It`s right that you cannot buy the White Collection in Germany. You can only get them as a present in original NICI stores and therefore they are very special!!! Greetings :-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Leona: Yes, that's why I really treasure them. But it's still better that you can 'get' them in Germany rather than us here. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home