Thursday, June 2, 2011

Where is My Love?!

Hi there! My name is Mr. Froggy die Fresse..
or you can just call me Mr. Froggy

I'm very happy today because I'm going
to meet my girlfriend.. Let's look for her! 

From top of the hill, surely I can find her.. Let's see..
Nope, that's not her.. It's just another couple..
*envy envy T_T*

How about the sky? Perhaps
she is playing with the angels..
Nope.. I can only see the angels 
and the devils playing happily.. 
Where is she?! *anxious*

 
I know.. She must be playing in the park
with her friend. Let's check there..
Oh no!! No sign of her.. Only another lovey-dovey.. ='( 

Hiks.. Hiks.. Maybe I will never meet her.. T_T
Just when I'm about to lose hope, a kind love dog
approaches me and asks me why I'm crying..

I tell the love dog that I'm looking for my girlfriend,
a very pretty missy froggy.. But I can't find her anywhere.. 

The love dog told me not to worry because he knows
where my 'angel' is.. He brings me to a lake..
And there I see.. My Angel!! My pretty girl!! \(^o^)/

 I've finally found you!!
I love you so much!! Muachhhh...

Have a nice day with your loved ones!!
And have loving days ahead.. ;)

5 comments:

  1. Ohhhhhh, how romantic! Nice to meet Mr. and Mrs. Froggy :)))
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. ohhh so cute!!!! Kisses ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute story but froggy looks scary! Did nici really made this?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha.. The frogs are made by NICI. The tag shows 'NICI frog' series. I know they look a bit 'scary'. My boyfriend always said that too. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. The story is very nice :-) And our frog Romeo is a little sad and jealous, because he is the only frog in our herd and didn`t find his sweetheart until now... Hearty greetings

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home