Thursday, July 7, 2011

I'm Back and Welcomed by A Surprise!! ;D

For some of you who didn't know, I just come back from my summer trip to Europe (wait for the posts on the trip). And when I reached home, I have another surprise waiting for me.

A few weeks ago, I asked Leona (from Plueschtierkinder) to help me get something from Germany.. And finally after 1.5 weeks, the package finally arrives in Singapore..



 Tadaa.. The nicely-wrapped package by Leona :)

Now, let's see what we got inside one by one..

First, we have Shaun the Sheep..
He has long body and almost looks like a sausage :p 

When we have Shaun, we must also have Shirley..
So, here she is, with her round fluffy body.. 

And, if you remember my previous post,
the gecko from the Pirates is finally here..
Accompanied by the two birds from Crazy Birds series

And, finally the reason of why I asked Leona for help,
the star of the day..
HAPPY BIRTHDAY JOLLY!! 

Birthday Jolly with the Certificate..

Mine is the 1071th Jolly :) 

And there's an additional surprise gift from Leona,
thanks a lot for this cute little monkey..
I'm sure he will live happily with my flocks here..

At the bottom of the box, there's a beautiful postcard from Leona, showing the views of Bodensee.. I wish I have a chance to visit these beautiful places one day :D



Thanks a lot to Leona that I can finally get my Birthday Jolly. She is totally gorgeous. :D


Have a nice day!! And stay tuned for more photos from the summer trip.. ;)

8 comments:

  1. What a fun surprise!! Hope you had a wonderful trip to Europe!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yaaaaayyyyy!!!! Leona is a very good friend, isn't she? She is so kind... what a nice surprise for you!!!
    We can't wait for your Summer pics :)))
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hello Stephanie. I am very happy that all plush found their way to you and finally have a loving home with your huge flock :-) Now I look forward to your photos and stories from Europe. Have a good time back in Spore. Kisses from Leona and all her plush

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a surprise! how many gifts, are all beautiful!!!!! ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations with you Birthmäh Jolly :)
    Very nice that Leona helped you out.

    ReplyDelete
  6. @Jerry and Ben: Yes, it is indeed a very unexpected surprise. I don't expect the package to arrive a day after my arrival from Europe. And we do had fun times in Europe. Stay tuned for the holiday pics. :)

    @Raquel: Yup, Leona is a really great friend. :) I feel really grateful towards her. Hehe..

    @potamotrygorgeous: Thanks a lot.. I'm really happy, the Birthday Jolly is very pretty and sweet ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. @Leona: Yes, I'm very happy too. Last time I have a package from Germany and it takes almost 1 month to reach me. Luckily, your package this time find its way faster. :p And the holiday pics will be up soon. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Leona is a great friend! That postcard is a very sweet gesture, very few people write on postcards nowadays, we are too digitalized. Congrats on getting the birthday jolly mah! ^_^

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home