Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Legend of the NICI World Chapter 5

CHAPTER 5 - Poly and Turty

From last week:
"Ma agreed to meet Croco with Starry and Crabby. In Croco's house, he explained everything to Ma about the summoned and the reason why they are summoned. And so, Ma and Croco embarked on a journey to meet the other summoned. On the other side of the world, Mo and the explorers were trying to find a place for their injured friends. And just when they spotted a small house, they saw two snowcats."


---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Just when Mo and the remaining explorers are tightening their guards, they see something else in front of the snowcats.

 Snowcats: "Miaooww... Grrrr!!"
Snowdogs: "Wuff!!! Hrrr..."

Mo and the explorers can't move. They are too afraid to move forward because of the fight but they know they can't turn back as well. And suddenly, from the door of the little house, somebody is coming out..

Poly: "Aww.. We have visitors here!!"
Mo: "Hi!! Do you mind helping us? 
We got some injured friends here." 

Before Poly has a chance to answer, there is a loud bump from the other side of the house. When everybody turns to see what happened, they see the snowcats are biting and scratching the snowdogs ferociously.

Snowcats: "*scratch scratch* We can't let you disturb Poly here."
Snowdogs: "Ouch!! Let me go!"
Snowcats: "Then go away and don't mess with us again!"

Apparently, the snowcats' attack is intolerable anymore that the snowdogs are starting to retreat into the forest... 

Snowcats: "Go away!! And never come back!"
Snowdogs: "*running* Wait till next time.. Grr!"

After the snowdogs are gone into the forest, the snowcats suddenly disappear into Poly's ring.. 


Watching in awe, Mo and the explorers look at Poly. The kind Poly welcome all of them into his house. He gives the injured explorers some medication and let them rest. Then, Poly asks Mo to talk with him privately because he wants to discuss about some important matters.

Poly: "Hi, I forgot to introduce myself in the chaos back then.
My name is Poly. I am one of the summoned like you.
Mo: "So, you're saying that you and me are 'sucked' up into this weird world?
Owh, and btw my name is Mo."
Poly: "Yes, Mo. As you can see we're quite different from the other creatures.
We have bigger heads than them. Well, that's because we are the chosen ones."
Mo: "The chosen one?! What's that suppose to mean?
Are we some kind of superheroes or what?"
Poly: "Hmm.. Simply say, YES!! We are the superheroes destined to
save the world from the evil Black Star."
Mo: "Wow!! That's so cool!! I always want to be a superhero.
But how are we supposed to fight Black Star?"
Poly: "Each of us has special talent. As for me, I can summon
the snowcats that you saw before. They can help me when I'm in trouble.
Mo: "How about me? I can't do anything until now. I haven't got any weapons too. :("
Poly: I don't know what your talent is, but don't worry. I think you'll
 find out soon. Just believe in yourself. And one last thing, we have other companions too."
Mo: "Companions?! You mean another chosen ones like us?
Can we meet them??"
Poly: "Sure. That's what I'm going to ask just now. Let's go!!"

After a long conversation, Mo and Poly decide to leave the house and start meeting the other chosen ones. But Mo has to say goodbye to the explorers since some of them are still injured. The generous Poly offers his house to the explorers so they can rest for a few days before continuing the journey.

 Poly: "Friends, feel free to use my house like your own home.
Rest here until your injured friends are recovered."
Explorers: "Thanks, Poly. That's very kind of you."
Mo: "Thank you everybody. I think we have to say goodbye for now.
I hope we can meet again someday. Take care."
Explorers: "You too. You've been a great friend for us. See you and be careful."

And thus, Mo and Poly begin their long journey to meet another friend. And they get free rides from the snowcats too. ;)


While Mo and Poly just start their journey, Ma and Croco has arrived in a beautiful beach after crossing the ocean for several days.

 Ma: "Phew!! We finally find a shore. I'm really tired sitting all the time."
Croco: "Haha.. Me too. Hopefully, we're arriving at the right place.
If I'm not mistaken, one of the chosen ones live here."

Just when Croco finished his sentence, Ma spots a movement from the distant old house by the sea.

 Ma: "Hey, look!! I can see something there. It's moving."
Croco: "Haha.. So I'm not lost this time. That's our friend, Ma."
Ma: "You mean that's the chosen one too?"
Croco: "Yes, his name is Turty. And his special talent is MARTIAL ARTS."
Ma: "Oh!! *look in awe* Let's go meet him!!"

So, Ma and Croco walk towards the house to greet Turty. Not knowing about his guest, Turty continues his practice.

 Turty: "Ciaat!! Bang!!"

Suprised by the sudden visitor, Turty almost kick Ma and Croco. Luckily, Turty knows Croco already. After a short introduction, the three of them are sitting in Turty's living room. Suddenly..

Ma: "Hey!! My stick is glowing. What happens?"
Croco: "Hmm.. I don't know. Perhaps it will show us something."
Turty: "I think it's a warning. Perhaps some evil powers
are approaching this house."

So what's actually happening? Why does Ma's stick start to glow? And how will Mo and Croco's journey end up? Find out more on the next chapter of 'Legend of the NICI World' next week! :)

10 comments:

  1. Our flock says many thanks for sharing this fascinating story. You are very talented :-) Hearty Greetings

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're back :) This chapter is a good read, the story has progressed into the main plot already. So the destined ones are all the big head minilys :D Image of Master Roshi appeared in my mind when I saw martial arts turtle in an old house by the sea, turtle is indeed befitting to use martial arts!

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Jerry and Ben & Leona: Thanks a lot guys. Please continue reading the next chapters. :D

    @Hugo: Haha.. Ya, after almost a week without any posts. I just came back from Indo to visit my newborn twin nephews. :D

    Btw, I saw Minily Turtle and Sheep being restocked in Jakarta. :) but I didn't have time to ask you. hehe...

    ReplyDelete
  4. Twins thats amazing! :D No wonder you seem like 'disappeared' for awhile. Thanks for remembering those two minilys :-) Its alright you didn't ask, I won't be getting them so soon. Gustav, Ralf and pirates are my priority now :p

    ReplyDelete
  5. Haha.. Yup, that's why. I really can't stand the inet connection from Indo, really slow. Can't imagine waiting for hours to upload pictures. Haha..

    There are lots of Ralf in Jakarta and pirates are coming soon as well. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful story, with each episode I like more. Kisses ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  7. wow, Jakarta is really an awesome place for nici stuff! :D Here, not much Ralf to choose from and when you ask when are pirates coming, the answer is the usual "we don't know"..

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hehehe, Turty is like the Ninja Turtles :)))))
    I like your tale very much, I'll be waiting impatiently for the next part :)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  9. @Bea & Raquel: Thanks a lot. I'm very happy to know you like the story. :)

    @Hugo: Haha.. Yes, I got some Ralf rabbit stuffs and the Easter series. ;)

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home