Saturday, April 23, 2011

What are Your Hobbies?

Every one of us has hobbies. Reading, playing piano, dancing, singing, and many more.. And not to forget, our NICI friends also have their own hobbies. :) Want to know more? Let's see..

Hi, my name is Trevor!!
I'm a very nice dino..
I'm the wisest among my friends :)

I'm a very curious little Dino..
Let's see what's under this rock!
Hmm.. Nothing much..
Let's look at another places!! :D

Hi, my name is Tyson!!
I'm a very active dino..
I may look mischievous but I'm very friendly.. :)

I love to run..
Run very fast like a wind..

Hi, my name is Diego!!
I'm a shy little Dino..
And I think I'm a bit clumsy, am I?

Hmm.. But what do I like?
I don't know..
Can anybody help me discovering my hobby? :)

So, what're your hobbies?? :) Feel free to share your hobbies and leave a comment here.. :)
Have a nice weekend!!


5 comments:

  1. That funny pictures. Tyson and Diego are very funny in the second picture respectively ^^

    My hobby is being with the computer, I see many things in it hehe.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We like gardening, travel, playing outside, and of course eating honey!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for fulfilling our dino request! We love the way you presented them in your cute sketches, especially the last picture of diego is very cute! Diego's hobby is definitely manicure, look at his red fingernails! We'll be hunting for a good-looking one soon :D

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Bea: Thanks a lot. We also love to play with our computers, especially browsing for new NICIs :p

    @Jerry and Ben: Wow, your hobbies are very cool. We love to travel too.. but we're not really keen on gardening, we're too afraid of the bugs :S

    @Hugo: No problem, the Dinos have been waiting for this post too. :) We'll be waiting for your new Diego, and let's do manicure together with my Diego. :D

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sure! That would be awesome :D
    We only planned to get Diego but you made Tyson look very cute too!!

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home