Wednesday, April 27, 2011

NICI Spotted!!

Have you ever walked past a bus stop, a train station or any other advertisement boards and spotted a NICI friend there? Well, for the first time, I found a NICI plush starring a milk advertisement. :D

NICI Moo Only! series spotted there..
He is becoming an ambassador for Magnolia brand

For some of you who are not familiar with Moo Only! series, they are actually consisted of two cute cows, made specially by NICI Asia for Chinese New Year 2009. I supposed this series is not launched in Europe so perhaps they are a bit unfamiliar. :) 

Moo Only! series - Moo Boy and Moo Girl

Moo Only tag

This series has been previously reviewed by Jollymah.com a while ago. And hopefully this post can also help you to know more about this series. :)

6 comments:

  1. Ohhhh, I've never seen Moo series before, but I must say that they are cute!
    Some time ago in Spain there was a TV advertisement (I think it was about washing machines) that included a Nici lion :)))
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  2. ooo...what a surprise find! Didn't notice if the bus stop boards here have this magnolia advertisement, will peek a look when i pass by from now on :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Raquel: I guess this series is only for NICI Asia. :) That's why not many people know about them. I remembered the advertisement. Haha.. It was very cute.

    @Hugo: I also spotted this incidentally while waiting for the bus. ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. A late comment, but I've been searching for some info on these 2 :D

    Here in Tasmania, Australia, I just got the boy cow ^^ He was in the shop in April this year, but at the time I couldn't afford him. So when I went back yesterday, now in September, he was on sale :D 50% off, and the exact same plush as I saw back in April ^^ I grabbed him, came home, but haven't been able to find out where he came from, and your blog helped a LOT :D

    I didn't realise they were Asia only, I guess cause we're in Oceanic areas, they sent one down here. Very unlikely to find one in the boutique here that's for sure! Also 2 years later!

    Thankyou for posting about them :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, that's a great news to hear my blog has helped you identifying your Nici cow. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow i have the girl cow, I brought it for my baby girl back in 2011 and now 16 months on it is her favorite thing, she will not go to sleep without her missy moo moo and carry's her around everywhere. She is looking a little worse for wears so i have been trying to find another one here in australia and on the net, now i know why i cant find one. I will not give up tho.

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home