Sunday, February 27, 2011

Legend of the NICI World Chapter 2

CHAPTER 2 - The Beginning

From last week:
"Ma and Mo are two best friends that agree to play golf in the weekend. But during their short game, they found a strange object inside the hole. When they examined it, they were sucked into the strange object and were lying unconsciously in deserted land."


----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------


On the frozen mountain, Mo begins to gain his consciousness..

Mo: "Hmm.. Where am I?
Where is my clothes? =_="
Where is Ma?

In the midst of confusion, Mo decides to check his surroundings. Suddenly, he hears a sweet sound of music. What could it be?? o_o


It turns out some explorers are having a campfire there. Interested to know more about his situation now, Mo walks towards them..

Mo: "Excuse me, can I ask you something?
Where am I now?
Jolly Sven & Svenja: *dancing dancing*
Others: *clapping and cheering*
Mo: Hello!! Can I ask you something?
Everybody: *stunt* o_O who are you?? 
Please, take a seat and join us!

And so Mo gathers around the campfire with the explorers. Questions start to come out of his mouth..

Mo: "Where am I now? Who are you?
Why are you looking so small?
Do you see my friend, Ma?
Sven: "Calm down, my friend! Let's answer your question one by one."
Reindeer: "This is the highest mountain in NICI world,
called The Alts."
Bear: "We haven't seen anyone around here besides you."
Mo: "Ooo.. I see.. but how do I get here? -_-"
Svenja: "Maybe you are summoned here :p
And anyway, we are not small, you are the one that is too big.
Don't you realize you have bigger head than body?"
Mo: "What?! *started looking for mirror*
I'm not supposed to be like this.. Aaaaa *fainted*"

Oops.. Seems like Mo finally realizes that his body changed. After he regains his consciousness again, the explorers offer to search for Ma together. After all, they need to go back to the city again. So, the adventure of Mo and the explorers begin..

Everybody: "And off we go!! Yayy!!"

The group begins their march southwards down the mountain, when out of sudden...

Detlef: "Rawr!!! Don't you dare trespass my precious mountain!"
Mo: "*trembling* Oh no! What's that?"
The Explorers: "That's Detlef, the mountain guard!
This is no good! We have to defeat him if we want to continue."

Uh-oh.. Seems our group has faced their first challenge here.. What will happen to them? Will they be able to defeat Detlef? :)

Meanwhile, in a deserted beach, our friend Ma also regains his consciousness. Unlike Mo, he seems more rounded and brave.

Ma: "Hmm.. I guess I was summoned into another world.
Wow, an adventure! I'm so excited!"

Ma starts to wander around the beach when he notices something..

Ma: "What's that? Something is shinning beneath the sand."

Because of his curiosity, Ma decides to dig the shining object..

Ma: "Hmm.. It looks like a laser beam from Star Wars..
Maybe I should touch it and see what happens.."

Ma lifts the object and starts to examine it..

Ma: "Nothing happened. Perhaps I should try to wave it."

As soon as Ma tries to wave the object, something extraordinary happens. A bright blue beam is coming out from the end of the object. It makes a very loud sound and immediately destroys a tree in front of it.

Ma: "Wow!! This is so cool! I got a good item here!"

In his awe, Ma ties the object around his back and starts his own journey to find his friend, Mo..

Ma: "Let's get moving! I need to tell Mo about this.
Maybe he is trapped somewhere near here."

With his new item, Ma begins the search for Mo. Will Ma ever find Mo who is facing Detlef in the snow mountain? What is the fate of Mo and the explorers? Find out more on the next chapter of 'Legend of the NICI World' next week! :)

3 comments:

  1. I love the chapter 2 :D
    I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter ^_^

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ohhh, it's getting more and more interesting!!! Waiting for the next chapter :))
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love how Mo and Ma became minilys! hahaha :D
    Detlef vs Mo & explorers will be interesting :)

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home