Wednesday, February 23, 2011

NICI Wildfriends series fans - FOUND!!

Last Tuesday, I received a surprise email from one Wildfriends fans. He has a complete series of dangling old wildfriends (Monkey, Tiger, Giraffe and Lion) plus some additional monkey stuffs, dangling croco and tiger. :D

He also sent some pictures of his collections and with his permission, I would like to show his collection. :)




He got the monkey and tiger in the last picture from a stationary shop in Bugis Junction. :) I'm very glad to know another Wildfriends fans.. :D *since most people love Jolly Mah series ;p*

3 comments:

  1. Nice to know another NICI collector around! :)

    Which shop in Bugis Junction has them? I've never come across any there.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have the Wild Series collection too, they are cute (but I confess that my favourite is Jolly Mäh series XDD)
    Kisses

    ReplyDelete

Newer Posts Older Posts Home